Write For Us
We are happy to publish guest posts on Job Kiwi.
If you want to publish an article on our site to showcase your work and help people in their career or business we will consider your articles for publication on our website.
In exchange, we will happily include your bio details( photo, name, description, LinkedIn link, Facebook link, Twitter link and Website link )
What to write about
For job seekers
- Job searching advice and guidance to help readers who are looking for a new job ( tips on writing a resume / CV, job searching techniques, cover letter tips, job interview tips, etc );
- More general career advice aimed at readers that already have a job and wish for further development / progression.
- Advice on how to work remotely with freelancers or employees.
- Job posting advice and guidance to help readers that want to hire new personnel;
- Resume database searching techniques;
- More general advice on how to keep their employees happy and productive;
If you have other topics in mind please let us know.
Guidelines for guest articles
- Your article should be original and not published anywhere else including your website. It's important for SEO so that the content is not marked as duplicate content;
- It must be of high quality. We want the articles to bring value to our readers and feel that it was worth spending the time reading it;
- We don't no minimum length requirement. We prefer to increase the value per word read instead of having a lot of filler content;
- You can include one link in your article. Please include it naturally, must be related to the article and follow the Google link guidelines. The link will have the nofollow attribute;